A different way of looking at the traditional data centre and its operations, converged infrastructure is a modular framework of server, storage, and network hardware building blocks integrated and optimized into a single, pre-validated pool of resources to reduce ongoing management and maintenance costs while enabling efficient, automated tools that extend real value to your organization.
As an early adopter of converged infrastructure, i-Virtualize was one of the first companies in North America to choose the IBM-Cisco VersaStack solution and one of the first MSPs in the entire world to move our Managed Services practice to VersaStack. Combining the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Nexus, and MDS switching with IBM’s Storwize family of virtualized storage and powerful VMware virtualization software, VersaStack is a leader in converged infrastructure design with a simple, one-pane-of-glass management system and highly-scalable architecture.
As one of the leading integrated infrastructures, VersaStack packs a punch by delivering higher levels of performance, ease and speed of deployment, operational agility, and unified management capabilities.
With VersaStack, companies can:
- Reduce TCO by utilizing resources more efficiently.
- Limit risk with a fully engineered, tested, and supported solution.
- Increase efficiency while reducing risk.
- Eliminate traditional siloed infrastructures.
- Deploy and manage resources quickly.
- More easily adapt to changing business environments.
What makes VersaStack so unique is its combined value of Cisco UCS Servers, UCS Director software, Nexus 9000 switching, and the innovative IBM v7000 Unified Storage Platform. These powerful technologies offer managers the ability to respond and deploy quickly from a single management interface.
How VersaStack Solutions Solve the Top IT Problems
- Obtain storage compression, tiering, and data virtualization capabilities.
- Manage an entire infrastructure through a single pane of glass with UCS Director.
- Gain automated, faster deployments of infrastructure components and applications.
- Eliminate integration issues by utilizing a validated architecture.